B&C Transit, Inc. is seeking a Junior Communications Engineer. The successful applicant will be actively involved in the engineering development and design process, including field installation and testing of the systems we design.
- 4 year degree: EE, CS, EECS, IT, Network or Computer Engineering.
- 1-2 years experience wiring, testing and troubleshooting electronic equipment.
- 1-2 years experience manipulating data within a Windows operating system.
- 1-2 years experience with Autocad 2000 or later.
- 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- EIT or CCNA certification preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
We offer full benefits and a competitive salary. Please forward a detailed resume, salary requirements and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.