We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter, to join our team as a Junior Construction/Engineering Project Manager. The successful applicant will be actively involved in the planning, design, and construction phases of our projects and will directly assist Senior Project Managers to ensure successful project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Word and Excel
- Familiarity with scheduling software and terminology, Microsoft Project and Primavera preferred
- Willing and able to travel to work sites for deployment and commissioning
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vacation, bonus, and a competitive salary. Please send a detailed resume, contact information, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.