Apply mathematical or financial modeling to analyze data that assists Project Manager with decision making and scheduling all activities associated with assigned projects to produce an integrated critical path schedule. Analyze and report project progress and manpower requirement. Keep track and maintain project budgets and estimates. Perform project monitoring, conduct project audit, data collection and oversee regulatory compliance to determine if a project is progressing according to budget. Update and evaluate the accuracy of the project operations forecast by analyzing actual costs incurred and progress achieved for each phase of project/operations.
Desired Skills & Education
- Master’s degree in Finance or Bachelor’s degree in Finance plus 5 years of experience in similar position or as staff accountant.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large project team that includes all engineering disciplines.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, 401k, vacation, bonus and a competitive salary. Please forward a detailed resume, salary requirements and contact information to email@example.com.