Principal Engineer to join firm’s growing transit Systems practice. The position requires extensive experience with multi-disciplinary transit system engineering projects from conceptual design through construction. Management experience must cover Train Control, Communications, Traction Power, Fare Collection, and related electrical/mechanical. Experience should include management of designs from preliminary through biddable documents.
- Working closely with owner/client top develop requirements.
- Managing production of design and contract documents.
- Developing project budgets.
- Developing project schedules.
- Managing integration among/between disciplines.
- Incorporation of systems designs into infrastructure.
We offer benefits and competitive salary commensurate with meeting required qualifications and experience. Please forward a detailed resume, salary requirements and contact information firstname.lastname@example.org.