This ad is closed and no longer accepting applications as of 10/1/21
B&C Transit, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer. The successful applicant will be actively involved in the engineering development and design process, including field installation and testing of the systems we design for commuter rail, bus, and other applications.
-Develop Specifications of technical systems for submission to customer
– Develop Products/Hardware to implement design
-Present Design to Customer and Engineering staff for approval
– Test Product/Hardware after completion against specifications
-Test Manufactured Products after completion against specifications
– Commission Systems on-site with the end-customer
-Commission Products on-site with the end-customer
– Train End-User on using and maintaining the designed/developed system
Requires proficiency in:
- Circuit analysis
- Circuit simulation
- Control systems
- Debugging process
- Hardware design
- Microcomputer programming
- Signals and inter-process communications
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related technical field required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
This position is located at B&C’s headquarters at 1924 Franklin Street in Oakland, California.
We offer full benefits and a competitive salary. Please forward a detailed resume, availability, and contact information to email@example.com.