B&C Transit, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer. The successful applicant will be actively involved in the engineering development and design process, including field installation and testing of the systems we design for commuter rail, bus, and other applications.
Requires proficiency with:
- AC-to-DC converters and power for transportation projects
- Preparing calculations and other data per client requirements
- Conceptual design through integrated testing, start-up, and pre-revenue operations
- Helping clients upgrade and integrate new systems into existing operations while minimizing impacts to the operating environment
- Design and production of drawing packages and composition of supplementary documentation
- Factory and field testing of installed equipment and systems
- Design of radio frequency integrated circuits
- Cellular network concepts and cognitive radio and dynamic spectrum access
- VLSI subsystem design – which may be gained through education, training, or experience
- 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
This position is located at B&C’s headquarters at 1924 Franklin Street in Oakland, California.
We offer full benefits and a competitive salary. Please forward a detailed resume, availability, and contact information to email@example.com.